- See the spectacular Viking Octantis light up the seascapes in one of the freshwater playgrounds of the world;
- Discover my favorite scenic viewpoint from on board: the indoor spa pool with a view!
- Visit Mackinac Island, famous for its horse-drawn carriages and historic, cotton-candy coloured resort atmosphere.
- Kayak through a famous rock formation;
- Sail through the Soo Locks, an engineering marvel;
- Dive beneath the waves on a 6-person submarine; and
- Discover indigenous and fur trading history on shore.
If you ask past guests what they remember most about their Seabourn cruise, chances are that caviar will come up. Complimentary caviar has been a signature of Seabourn since its...Read More
From cultural giants like George Lucas and Bob Dylan, to New York’s Broadway or America's mountain peaks, to milestones in Latino and African American heritage – not to mention spellbinding...Read More
Blame it on irresponsible influencers or out-of-control bachelor/ette parties. But some of Europe’s most beloved destinations are cracking down on masses of visitors whose actions are changing the local atmosphere...Read More